Saturday, December 22, 2007

Best of 2007 Fingerhut




Happy Holidays to you all! For the final sprint to the New Year, I've created two Best of 2007 mixes which I hope you will enjoy. The first (today's download) is of tracks actually released (i think) in 2007 The tracks are listed in no particular order. The second mix, coming next week, will be songs from the past that I either discovered or became obsessed with in 2007.

Love Comes to Me-Bonnie Prince Billy
What a Job- Devin the Dude
Our Hell- Emily Haines & Soft Skeleton
Down The Line- Jose Gonzales
The Opposite of Hallelujah-Jens Lekman
North American Scum-LCD Soundsystem
Headache City-Headache City
Wild Mountain Nation-Blitzen Trapper
Headphones-Illinois
Lucky Ones-Kevin Drew
I don't Feel Like Dancing-Scissor Sisters
The Equestrian- les Savy Fav
When I Say Go-The 1900's
88-Cool Kids
Silently-Blonde Readhead
1234-Feist
North American Scum-LCD Soundsystem
Intervention-Arcade Fire
Songs of National Freedom-Richard Swift
John Allyn Sails-Okkervil River
I am Waiting-Lindsey Buckingham
I don't Feel Like Dancing-Scissor Sisters


Download Fingerhut Best of 07

No comments: