Monday, December 17, 2007

Only Julia Knows

In preparation for the first Chicago Ukelele Cabaret on February 17 at Silvies, I borrowed a sweet little Uke from DAS and set out to learn "God Only Knows". Turns out its a tough song to learn, so I did a search on youtube for help. I happened upon and found myself charmed by Julia's version, which appears below.

Folks, if Julia can do it, so can we, so grab your ukes and start brushing up for the cabaret. All are welcome to participate. Since it will be just after Valentines Day, the theme will be songs of love, lust, and heartbreak.

3 comments:

Tony B. said...

!?!

God bless YouTube, as that's about the most charming (and clever) thing imaginable.

Can we invite her?

Simo said...

Thats a great idea! She can be our special celebrity guest.

Tony B. said...

Actually ...

We should. Look at her shirt - it says "The Second City". She could be local!

I mean ... assuming she's 21, of course.