Friday, January 11, 2008




My head seems to be stuck in the Seventies this week. Here's one from Fleetwood Mac, before Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham joined, but after their straight up blues era. I remember hearing this song on AM radio in the wood paneled station wagon in my very early childhood. Its from the 1972 album Bare Trees. I was reminded of it when Autumn Defense covered it on New Years Eve.

DOWNLOAD SENTIMENTAL LADY


Bob Welch, Guitarist with Fleetwood Mac, Re-recorded the song for solo release in 1977, and it became a hit. This is the version I remember hearing in the car He's backed on the track by Christine McVie and Lindsey Buckingham. I couldnt find the actual track for download, but here's a youtube montage with this version of the song song. I prefer this version to the original.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always stuck there :o) love it