Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Purple Floyd, Pink Rain



I've had a cassette copy of Purple Rain in my car tapedeck now for the last four days and don't think I'm gonna change it out any time soon. Its just one jam after another. I was driving expectant Brian home from the impromptu Half Acre Ping Pong Party last night, and he remarked that the solo section of the title track has a Pink Floyd vibe..at first I scoffed, but soon realized that he's dead on, and its the Division Bell era to be precise. Weeeeeird.

If you listen to this at work, how will you keep from swaying back and forth at your desk, orange highlighter held high, singing woo, ooh, ooh oooh? I don't believe that you will.


Purple Rain

1 comment:

quickdraw said...

Can't...stop...swaying. It's uncontrollable. Now I have an overwhelming urge to watch Purple Rain and the Wizard of Oz back to back.